[Hidden-tech] making the leap to MP3 player

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Thu Dec 17 12:52:30 EST 2009

Hi Robin,

Nice seeing you at the HT Holiday gathering last week!

I second what Chris recommended about going to the Apple store at the
Holyoke Mall to try them all out. That's an excellent suggestion!
Nothing better that plugging in and demoing something before buying.
Find a nice, patient geek to show you how they work.

I have the iPod Nano and it meets my needs fine. I like it because it
has a display, but is nice and small, super easy to connect to my mac
via USB, and syncs up without missing a beat. It holds tons of songs,
and has playlists for allowing you to organize them according to
genre, or other criteria. I listen to some motivational stuff while
falling asleep and I find the lighted display and control wheel system
make it quick and easy to use with bleary eyes in the dark.

I haven't bought a speaker dock for it yet since I have computer
speakers from Cambridge Soundworks that I can plug into it which sound
really great.

Good luck and have fun!

Best,
Kimo

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable, Managed Web Hosting
Joomla! Content Management System Implementation
eCommerce Development
321 Main Street, Suite 4
Amherst, MA 01002
(413) 549-2020