[Hidden-tech] Wordpress Theme picked

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Thu Dec 3 17:37:38 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all of the people who recommended Wordpress themes to me.
I have decided to go with the theme called Thesis. This theme is extremely
flexible and allows me to custom specify exactly what I want. It's really more
of a Wordpress theme generator in a sense than a regular theme.

You use a control panel within Wordpress to specify all sorts of parameters to
control the look of your theme (including things like how many columns, number
and location of sidebars, colors, fonts, etc). It's pretty cool.

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com