[Hidden-tech] AZ seeking kid's songwriters/singers for programs/workshops

Amy Zuckerman amy at braintrusteditorial.com
Thu Dec 3 11:50:06 EST 2009

Hi folks,

First, happy post T-Day!

I have a series of really fun signings/parties scheduled throughout the
holiday season for my new kid's book -- "2030: A Day in the Life of
Tomorrow's Kids" (Dutton/Penguin Young Readers). They are booked throughout
the region and beyond.

It would be great if any of you who write or sing kid's songs would want to
come out and play with me on dates I can get to you. I have two events this
coming weekend -- one in Amherst and one in Northampton. There are many
others down the line throughout Massachusetts and beyond.

I have a great CD that Peter Acker of Armadillo Productions in Pelham
(amazing national sound studio), but having live musicians/songwriters who I
can promote is ever better. Sorry, no money here. But I can guarantee really
super PR and you can sell your CDs.

There will be other programs that will involve payment for workshops, etc .
. .

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman