[Hidden-tech] Contact info for Tony Vacca?

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:23:17 EST 2009

Hello tech folks,

I know some of you have crossed paths with the world beat drummer
extraordinaire - Tony Vacca. Earlier this fall he had agreed to the
possibility of teaching a winter drumming workshop at the Williamsburg
Schools as part of our Four Fridays program. Unfortunately, I can't seem to
get back in touch with him to get confirmation on his participation.

It'd be great to hear from someone on this list that has a good contact
phone # (his current # seems to be permanently "off the hook"?) or email
different than the one on his website.

Ok, thanks for any assistance you can lend

Tom Adams
co-chair Williamsburg Cultural Arts Cmte
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reelife Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com/>

Director/Editor/Videographer

Folktography by Tom <http://www.FolktographyByTom.com/>