[Hidden-tech] Cell phone Choice

J. Cohen ht at westernmasswebdesign.com
Wed Aug 26 00:51:39 EDT 2009

atgworldwide at comcast.net wrote:
> I am looking for an alternative to iPhone and Blackberry that can
> provide wifi function and desktop apps that sync to calendar and
> contacts.  Not interested in the data plans - but do want the wifi option.

The iPod touch is apparently something like an iPhone without the cell
phone plan.  If you don't need a data plan and will only use it for
wifi, the iPod touch might be an option.

(I haven't used the iPod touch -- just passing on what people have told me.)

If you want an unlocked Blackberry Bold I might know of one available.
It has wifi. It syncs with Google Calendar and Google contacts which can
then be synced to your desktop...

Josh