[Hidden-tech] Re: Creative Problem Solving Institute

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sat Apr 18 13:20:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

Just wanted to comment on the posting about the Creative Problem Solving
Institute. I have attended three times and enjoyed it immensely. I even
drove all the way to Buffalo to attend! So it is nice to see that it's here
in MA this time around. I'd be there this year except my deadline for
finishing the book on new product launches that I'm working on is only a few
weeks after CPSI.

If you're interested in learning more about how to make innovation and new
ideas happen and you want to hang out with some really great people, this is
an event you should consider.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.