[Hidden-tech] More on arts and artists

Michael Billingsley michaelbix at straight-arrow.cc
Sat Apr 18 17:55:51 EDT 2009

Hi Margot -

The Artist Potlucks take place (generally, with some exceptions) at
the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center on the 2nd Friday evening of each
month, beginning at 6 p.m.  For further information, check the group
page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artistpotlucks  and the museum's
website - http://www.brattleboromuseum.org/

The potluck participants have included a strong representation of
visual, word, digital, sculptural, clay and performance artists from
western Massachetts.

If you or anyone else would like to be added to the notification list
for upcoming events at the Art Center, please notify Danny
Lichtenfeld at the BMAC - danny at brattleboromuseum.org

Michael
-----