[Hidden-tech] Fun, Networking At Green Fair - free ice cream at Bart's Cafe for kids/teens

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Apr 17 15:33:43 EDT 2009

Hi all,

The Franklin County Chamber -- always a great supporter of Hidden Tech -- is
running a Green Fair all weekend at the Franklin County Fair Grounds. Just
check their calendar as I don't know the exact times, though it runs most of
the day on both Saturday and Sunday.

I do know that many of you will be there either exhibiting or walking
through. I'm supposed to be there from 11 - 1:45 p.m. to read and sign my
new book -- "2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow's Kids" (Dutton). Ann
Hamilton, Chamber president, tells me that I'll be located in the Green Fair
Tent. No need to purchase a book if you don't want, but DO come by and say
hello. I miss seeing my Hidden Tech buddies as I can't always make our
programs. If you can't make it you can always pick up a copy at World Eye
Books on Main Street in Greenfield.

And if you're a kid of 15 and younger (and can prove that), or have a real
one of that age group then come by Bart's Cafe at 286 Main St. at 3 p.m. for
an ice cream party. I will be handing out discount coupons at the fair
location, but owner Al Sax (what a great guy!) says he will hand them out at
the shop for anyone who must have an ice cream fix.

I hear the weather won't be super on Saturday, but the exhibits will
be under tents so come on down and look at what a green future can be.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder