[Hidden-tech] 501(c)(3)

Jeff Mackler jeff at rubberneck.net
Tue Apr 21 21:25:38 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I'm looking for a lawyer to help with the formation of a new non-
profit.  We need someone with experience getting the paperwork done
and getting the process completed without speedbumps.  The non-profit
will be largely based in the web world, so ideally a lawyer with some
knowledge in that area would be great.  I know there are online
services that are cheap and claim that they can get this done, but I'm
a bit wary of that (unless you've got an experience that proves
otherwise).

Thanks for your help.

-Jeff