[Hidden-tech] RE: Creative Problem Solving Institute

Stephen Brand sbrand at enterprisefactory.com
Fri Apr 17 14:42:01 EDT 2009

Subject: Creative Problem Solving Institute

I wanted to let the group know about the following event.

The Creative Education Foundation<http://www.creativeeducationfoundation.org/> -which has recently moved to Amherst from Hadley- is hosting an international conference - The Creative Problem Solving Institute<http://www.cpsiconference.com/> www.cpsiconference.com<http://www.cpsiconference.com/> - in Boston from June 21-24.   Five hundred people who are passionate about or one of the leading experts in creativity and innovation from 25 countries will come together and learn more about business innovation and creative problem solving. Attendees are corporate executives, consultants, educators, marketing professionals, academics and nonprofit/government leaders.

CPSI is the oldest and longest running conference dedicated to the teaching and practice of creative skills. CPSI was the brain child of Alex Osborn, the inventor of brainstorming and Creative Problem Solving, the founder of Creative Education Foundation, and more commonly known as the cofounder of advertising firm BBDO.

Some of the sessions include:

Dean Kamen - Segway and DEKA Robotic Arm Inventor and founder of FIRST Robotics Competition
            Internationally-acclaimed Segway Inventor Dean Kamen speaks at the Creative Problem Solving Institute
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20090414005105/en

Sarah Miller Caldicott -  Thomas Edison's great grandniece, speaking about her book, Invent Like Edison

Keith Sawyer -- professor and author of Group Genius

Dan Buchner -- Vice President, Organizational Innovation at Continuum; a design and innovation consultancy.  He will be providing a Design Thinking workshop at their studio in Boston in a post conference session.

We would love to see folks from the Valley and surrounding areas to join us.

Feel free to forward this email to any of your friends or colleagues who might be interested in attending or even sponsoring.  Feel free to post this on any of your blogs.

Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Since I recently relocated from OH, you can reach me at my OH cell phone number 330-864-1518.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Brand
Marketing | CPSI Conference
Creative Education Foundation
Where Brainstorming Began TM
Join me at the 2009 Creative Problem Solving Institute(r) June 21st - 24th!

48 North Pleasant Street - Suite 301
Amherst | Massachusetts | 01002
* (508) 960 0000 |M (330) 864-1518
* sbrand at creativeeducationfoundation.org<mailto:sbrand at creativeeducationfoundation.org>