[Hidden-tech] Email stalking...

Nancy Mahoney nmahoney at integritygraphics.com
Fri Apr 17 10:14:19 EDT 2009

I agree that you should not engage this person.  Keep in mind that there are
e-mail programs that allow the sender to see if and exactly when an e-mail
has been opened even if you have not received a receipt request.  Also, most
e-mail programs allow you to block unwanted e-mails.  If you use Outlook you
can have those e-mails sent to junk mail automatically.