[Hidden-tech] Email stalking...

Jim Biancolo jim at biancolo.com
Fri Apr 17 10:11:10 EDT 2009

I would be worried that having her account shut down would escalate things.  I would try to ignore and disengage.  Without knowing the nature of the encounter or the harassment it's hard to give good advice, though.  Certainly if you think you're in danger I'd talk to the police.

Perhaps you could point MailWasher at your Gmail POP account, and use it to send bounce messages to her:

   http://www.mailwasher.net/

I haven't used that tool in years, and never against a GMail account (which it looks like you have), but in theory I think that would work, and it'll make it look like you shut down that e-mail address.

Good luck!

Jim

-------
http://www.biancolo.com