[Hidden-tech] Chinese-fluent graphic designer

Greg Caulton greg at stayintouch.org
Sat Sep 6 12:25:51 EDT 2008

Hi All :-)

The graphic design studio in Holyoke that I'm consulting with expects
to be hiring additional designers over the next few months. As most of
their printing is done in China (sadly for local printers), a designer
who speaks and reads Mandarin Chinese would be very helpful. A young
person with an interest in becoming a graphic designer is also a
possibility.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please pass on my details.

Greg
Greg Caulton
233 West Pelham Road
Shutesbury, MA 01072