[Hidden-tech] Consumer survey for techies

Richard Resnick richardres at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:17:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm working on an MIT startup company that is attempting to understand
better consumers' behavior in certain gift giving circumstances. I would
like to invite Hidden Techies to complete a short survey. I've sent this to
other email groups I'm in and so far I have a 72% response rate for the 10
minute survey. The answers will be used to shape future consumer products.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=bvM4TqBXY_2bNuwqCa8ezs_2bA_3d_3d

Thanks, and do let me know if you have any direct feedback.

Best wishes,
Richard