[Hidden-tech] Question about web software

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Sep 4 14:46:17 EDT 2008

Hi Hidden Techers,

I seem to remember reading about this type of software - or maybe I'm
mistaken.

I'm looking for a web-based software program that allows me to email
information, and the program will include the text of the email in a
web-based document. Just to give you an example, I've been keeping a
journal of anecdotes and funny things that my kids say, and I'm
routinely emailing myself reminders of things. I'd love to skip that
reminder step and just be able to send an email, and have the text of
that email scraped and included in a master document.

Does something like this exist?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com