[Hidden-tech] Mac or PC?

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Thu Oct 30 12:57:04 EDT 2008

Hi Dina,
Forgot to mention that you can save a fair chunk of change by buying a
refurbished Mac at the Apple site.
Best,
Kimo

On Oct 29, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Dina Polizzi wrote:

>  ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's
> area.
>  ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

> I'm a graphic designer and have been using Macs since the late 80's
> when they were developed. My latest Mac was a G4 Titanium Laptop,
> which I purchased about 6 years ago. I  spent the last 3 years doing
> marketing and events, with only side graphics jobs. Now that my
> graphics works has picked up again, I realized I have to buy a new
> laptop.
> My question:
> Is the Mac still superior to the PC in graphics, audio and video
> editing?
> I know the Adobe Pro suite and the Macromedia suite are cross
> platform. Many people are using PC's for audio and video editing.
> And everything for Mac is more expensive.
> I have to update soon, I'd love to hear some feedback.
> Thanks,
> Dina Polizzi
> Imagi Design Studios
> dina.javanet at rcn.com
> 413-367-2644

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable, Managed Web Hosting
Joomla! Content Management System Implementation
eCommerce Development
58 Cottage Street, Suite 1
Amherst, MA 01002-2125
New Telephone: (413) 306-4248