[Hidden-tech] Video recording/ editing software?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Sat Oct 18 11:18:13 EDT 2008

Hi folks...

I'm just putting a pinky toe into digitial video... starting with an
upgraded web cam (with nifty built in LED lights.)

I'm realizing that what I need is the video version of Audacity... a
freeware app that would let me record, then edit video input from the web cam.

Does it exist? Please point me in the right direction.

Thanx.
David

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced