[Hidden-tech] portable teleprompter?

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:56:31 EDT 2008

Mark, Sheldon & Al,
thanks a bunch. Movieclip.biz's Prompt software looks very nice indeed.  I
did already see that movie clip of the actual teleprompter kit on
youtube...Great solution for studio recording but it's clunky and definitely
not very portable.

PrompterPeoples vlogger looks like a possibility but needs further
investigation.  so the search continues...wanted to say thanks a bunch for
your info...

Regards,
Tom Adams
Director/Owner Reelife Documentary Productions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using today's technology to enlighten, entertain & educate (since 1998)
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
www.youtube.com/reelife
www.folktographybytom.com

RECIPIENT OF 2008 TELLY AWARD: "Establishing a Local Historic District"
video