[Hidden-tech] portable teleprompter?

Mark Firehammer mark at adeptco.net
Fri Oct 17 12:32:48 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

Here's an additional goodie to go along with Sheldon Snodgrass's endorsement
of prompt.  <http://www.movieclip.biz/prompt.html>
http://www.movieclip.biz/prompt.html
It is very easy to build your own Teleprompter.  See how this guy did it.
<http://www.movieclip.biz/prompt.html> http://www.movieclip.biz/prompt.html
The only thing I would change about his design is to use one-way glass
instead of regular window glass.  One-way glass is available from Smith
glass in Northampton.  Cut to any size you like.

Have fun. And thanks Sheldon for your kind words!

Mark

Adept Technologies
Mark Firehammer
413 303 0315