[Hidden-tech] ACT! vs. SalesForce

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Oct 13 22:32:47 EDT 2008

Thanx one and all for your input about CRM.

It saved me from upgrading ACT! and I'll be using the basic version
of SalesForce, which, when I switch email to gMail will integrate
nicely with GoogleDocs... I hope?

I appreciate being able to ask questions and get the benefit of so
muche experience.

Blissings,
Daivd

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced