[Hidden-tech] Office

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Mon Oct 13 18:11:08 EDT 2008

Hi HT,

I know that some Hidden-Techies look for office space for one-time meetings
etc.  I have some office space I'm thinking about subletting.  It's a very
modern, beautiful and trendy office, on Main St. in Northampton, 2nd Fl.
Used to be an art gallery. Could accommodate about 20 if I bring in a board
room table, 2-4 in a cozy reception area, or at least 50 people for a really
small wedding, special event, receptions etc.  The middle area has 8-900
square feet and there are some areas next to it including bathroom, space
for coats etc.  Or it could be setup with office furniture, computers,
printer, projector etc., which I already have.

Any guesstimates on what something like that could go for?

1. meetings 1x
2. meetings recurring
3. special events

--