[Hidden-tech] Will pay for a Mac problem solved

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Wed May 21 10:15:55 EDT 2008

Hi George
I played your movie on a new 24" iMac and it seems to display fine.
Video plays and the little colored rectangles trigger text in the
yellow screen. I attached a screenshot for your review. Do you think
the version of QT on the user's computer needs upgrading?
Btw, looks like eZedia is still in business, but is a division of a
company called Safari Video Networks.
Hope this helps...
Best,
Kimo

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable, Managed Web Hosting
Joomla! Content Management System Implementation
eCommerce Development
58 Cottage Street, Suite 1
Amherst, MA 01002-2125
Telephone: (413) 549-2020