[Hidden-tech] Will pay for a Mac problem solved

GEFORMAN at aol.com GEFORMAN at aol.com
Wed May 21 10:25:47 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/21/08 10:16:36 AM, bklee at azurelink.com writes:

> Hi George
> I played your movie on a new 24" iMac and it seems to display fine. Video
> plays and the little colored rectangles trigger text in the yellow screen. I
> attached a screenshot for your review. Do you think the version of QT on the
> user's computer needs upgrading?
> Btw, looks like eZedia is still in business, but is a division of a company
> called Safari Video Networks.
> Hope this helps...
> Best,
> Kimo

Kimo,

Oh Sorry,   It is the first page that is all black.   I forgot that in this
one product we got lucky by making the second page forward using a white
background.   The black background that you see in the perimeter should be light
blue.   Thanks for the screen shot and the info on eZedia.   If you have any
suggestions for making the blue background turn blue instead of black we can move
forward to test your suggestion.
Ciao,
George

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on
family favorites at AOL Food.