[Hidden-tech] recording to audio to blog

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu May 8 22:45:15 EDT 2008

Well, I'm far too cheap to pay $20-$30 per month for AudioAcrobat.
Instead, I use one of the free conference call services (usually
http://www.thebasementventures.com ), press the record button, and
download the MP3 within a few minutes after I'm done (which then can
be uploaded to your blog). This also makes it easy to set up podcasts.

But out of several dozen calls, theer was one time when the system
went down and I couldn't call in-so I recommend setting up with one
or two competitors in order to have a backup.

--

Note: I get over 300 e-mails in a typical day, not counting list
traffic. In an effort to stay sane, I'm only checking this account

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html