[Hidden-tech] recording to audio to blog

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Thu May 8 13:20:48 EDT 2008

I can¹t speak to all three steps, but I can say that using Skype for the
actual calls enables me to get high quality recordings. I use an inexpensive
add-on program called Call Recorder:
http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/

Prior to using Skype, I tried several different devices to record audio from
my phone and phone line and I was never able to get a clean and evenly
balanced result.

Hope this helps.

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
> 8-week course based on the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical School
> June 9-July 28 (Monday evenings, 6:00­8:30 p.m.)

* A Taste of Mindfulness: