[Hidden-tech] Rent time on T!?

Arlen Collins acollins at rxemedia.com
Fri Mar 14 10:34:03 EDT 2008

We have developed a demo that makes one of our products appear as if it were through actual portal access.  We have tried a number of web demo services and have the same problem with all of them: they take way too long to go from "slide to slide" - up to 25 seconds for a complex screen.  After some pretty lengthy diagnostic work we have traced the problem to the slow transfer of the screen scrape data to the service, despite our having DSL.  We have looked into other DSL packages and with the highest available upload speeds only being 2X or 3X what we have, we believe that we would still have an unacceptable result.  Is there any  place out there that anyone knows about that might have T1 or faster service where we could rent time to do our demos?  Obviously, we know we would have to go to their site and hook up a laptop, and that would not be a problem for us if it were in or close to Amherst.
Thanks for any replies
Arlen Collins
RxEMEDIA