[Hidden-tech] New Joomla! Users Group Forming in Brattleboro

Samantha Bovat sam at 4webinc.com
Fri Mar 14 08:21:11 EDT 2008

The brand new New England Joomla! User's Group will hold its first meeting
on Wednesday, March 19, at 5:30 PM
at the Marlboro College Graduate Center in Brattleboro, VT (directions
below).

All interested Joomla! developers are welcome to attend. The meeting
will be organizational in nature to establish:
     * A group that meets once a month
     * Intended to share interesting Joomla! solutions, extensions,
       websites, etc.
     * Intended to support those learning Joomla! and those who are
       experienced in its use
     * Help with transitioning sites from the older 1.0.x series of
       Joomla! to the 1.5 series of Joomla!
     * And anything else we decide we wish to do and support!

 All levels of Joomla! experience are welcome.

The group is being designed for those who are building Joomla! sites  or
using them extensively to post content, or those with a good technical
background. The group is not really for those who are not technically
inclined and may just be using a Joomla! site in their business.

If you're interested, feel free to drop me a line, or just show up at the
first meeting.

Our website (such as it is) is at:  www.joomlausergroup.net

Jen Kramer McKibben
New England Joomla! User Group Manager
802-257-2657 phone
603-903-0793 fax
jen at 4webinc.com
www.joomlausersgroup.net

DIRECTIONS to The Graduate Center
>From North: Interstate 91

Take Exit 1, Brattleboro.
At end of ramp turn left; you are now on Route 5 / Canal Street.
Travel 1.2 miles toward downtown Brattleboro.
At the bottom of the second hill you descend, look for signs for Route 142
South.
At 4-way intersection, make a sharp right onto Vernon Street (Route 142
South).
Go past Brattleboro Museum on left.
Parking for the Graduate Center is the next left.

>From South: Interstate 91

Take Exit 1, Brattleboro
At end of ramp turn right; you are now on Route 5 / Canal Street
Travel 1.2 miles toward downtown Brattleboro
At the bottom of the second hill you descend, look for signs for Route 142
South
At 4-way intersection, make a sharp right onto Vernon Street (Route 142
South)
Go past Brattleboro Museum on left
Parking for the Graduate Center is the next left

>From East: Route 119 NH

Cross over the Connecticut River
Make a sharp left onto 142 South, the first 4-way intersection you come to