[Hidden-tech] Competitor to Paypal offering $25 to new accounts

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Mar 13 14:57:11 EDT 2008

Noting Amy's question about alternatives to paypal...

AOL founder Steve Case's latest venture is a competitor to Paypal
called Revolution Money Exchange. And just as Paypal did at first,
they are paying people to join--a $25 incentive. I joined last night
and today when I signed in the money was in my account.

If you'd like to be sent an invitation, send me a private email with
the subject line "Revolution Invite, Please" (don't get creative with
your subject lines as I may not spot it easily).

Disclosure: the first 50 who get an invite from me will earn me $10 each.

Case understands viral marketing: I'm sure AOL's growth had a lot to
do with sending starter disks around to the entire known universe.
While pay-to-be-viral is a model most of us can't afford, it's worth
looking at from a marketing theory POV.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html