[Hidden-tech] recording audio over telephone

Jeff Hobbs jeffehobbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:04:57 EDT 2008

Here at MassLive we do all our podcasts via Skype (on our end) to telephone
(on the mayor's end) and record the call via an audio recording plug-in
called "Pamela" and a couple of cheap USB handsets I picked up at Radio
Shack for about $10 a piece. It works really well.

Also worth considering if you plan to do this a lot is signing up for
Unlimited Skype-Out, which I believe runs around $36 per year -- cheap.

~Jeff