[Hidden-tech] More packrat stuff... files off an ms-dos system?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Jun 13 15:06:22 EDT 2008

And one high quality mp3 file could be spanned across only 5 or 6
floppy's with windows 3.0 backup utility if i recall. definitely a space
and time saver. Seriously (as that was sarcasm),  I'm a fan of plain
ascii as well, if you're storing plain txt its the way to go if you have
an eye on data sizes, as clearly 720k floppy users might :) , but then,
720k floppy users know these things. pls don't take offense im just
poking a little fun. at least theyre slowly not decomposing in a landfill.

I have a box of about 100 (1.44mb and maybe a few 720k's) various old
apps (deskview, ca realizer, dos, OS2) if anyone wants them, i didnt
consider them worth the cost of shipping but maybe they are to the
person. let me know if you want them, because if you don't take them
maybe i'll use them to send resumes on... ok i'll stop. :)

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi, President