[Hidden-tech] Re: Hidden-discuss Digest-more mac talk

EddyGold at aol.com EddyGold at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 17:48:54 EDT 2008

Yup, what Kevin McA said is true. A new machine every 4 years fends off
hardware obsolescence as the software evolves. And the functionality/capabilities
of newer Macs continues to improve (and astound)... not to mention their
stunning good looks and ergonomics. If you do want to go the used/refurbished route,
Small Dog (in VT/NH?) has been a reliable supplier for a frugal,
computer-savvy Mac user friend for years. But I buy local for all the usual reasons --
plus I know there's a friendly face 5 minutes away if I need help or advice.

Eddy

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best
2008.
      (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)