[Hidden-tech] wanted: pro tripod

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:02:09 EDT 2008

Hello,
Happy Summer.

I'm looking to purchase a used professional (bogen/manfrotto, sachtler,
miller, etc) tripod.  send any leads my way.  thanks a bunch.

Regards,
Tom Adams
Director/Owner- reelifeproductions.com
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA
youtube.com/reelife, web.mac.com/reelifeproductions

WHAT'S NEW FROM REELIFE:
www.folktographybytom.com- a new website featuring, well, folktography by
tom.
-
Reelife's Youtube channel now has 61 videos!
-
The Bridge of San Luis Opera promo video, Paula Kimper / Linda McInerney
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8zHUErg5A
-
new Amity Front video webpage: (
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/amity_vids/home.html)
-
TWO new Natl. MS Society/NE Chapter webvideos:
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/MS_Video/_video.html
and
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/MS_Video/bike_video.html
-
"folktography" debut exhibit, July 2008 Meekins Library, Williamsburg, MA
www.folktographybytom.com
-
April: REELIFE WINS '08 TELLY AWARD: "Establishing a Local Historic
District" video