[Hidden-tech] Deki Wiki experience?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Jul 22 15:47:02 EDT 2008

I've put one in for a customer's intranet , they like it, though they
really haven't been using it much yet (one opf those sloooow moving
projects). it has powerful features and is one of the easiest web based
anything (blog/cms/etc) for an end user. corporate support plans arent
cheap but if needed its there to purchase. If it's for a small company I
might go with something easier to implement. email me if you want more
info.

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi

New! Enterprise class spam filtering with backup mail service affordably
priced per user. Setup in minutes for the entire office without a site
visit,
a great small business value.