[Hidden-tech] Printer - fix or replace? UPDATE

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Wed Jan 30 09:08:39 EST 2008

Hi all,

You might want to know what I did with all your advice.  I bought the
Brother HL-2070N that was recommended twice. It was $135 including
tax with free shipping from Circuit City.

The other printer is sitting here. I'm undecided about what to do
with it.  I may still try to fix it  - I miss the good manual sheet
feed already - or find a home for it. Meanwhile, I can print and get
back to work.

Thanks so much for chiming in. You saved me HOURS of research.

Annamarie