[Hidden-tech] Canon Printer: Help!

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 10:14:48 EST 2008

To my more-tech friends,
I have a Canon i9100 printer that I've enjoyed a lot for a few years.
Recently I started getting a nasty message that "the used ink tank was
almost full" and I should do something about it. Canon says I need to
take it to a Canon Service Center to be cleaned out, but the nearest
ones seem to be in Pittsfield or West Hartford. Since the printer is
well out of warrantee, and the task seems reasonably simple, I'm
wondering if there might be a local service provider that could take
care of this. Any suggestions?

I'll appreciate any help on this a lot. I'm into uncomfortable
withdrawal with my Photoshop addiction.

Thanks!
Alan