[Hidden-tech] Free seminar: Building dynamic websites with Joomla!

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Jan 4 12:33:08 EST 2008

Theme: Dynamic web site based on Joomla! CMS for your Business

Date: January 29, 2008, 5:30 p.m. -- 7:30 p.m

Location: Lord Jeffrey Inn, Amherst, MA

Fee: Free, refreshments will be served

Hidden-Tech members are invited to an evening seminar to explore the

Joomla! content management system. Learn how you can use open source

tools to create an interactive website for your business or

organization. The Joomla! web content management system allows

non-programmers to create dynamic websites with forums, blogs,

newsletters, calendars, polls, ad banners, user registration,

directories, and more.

Who can benefit?

If your organization---

a. has a lot of content

b. needs an interactive site

c. wants to update web content easily

--- then consider Joomla!

The general public is invited, so please pass on this email if

you know of other small businesses or non-profit organizations

(school, church, synagogue, etc.) that you think can benefit from an

updated, easy to use website.

If you are a site developer using Joomla!, please come and share your

experiences -- we will be showing general aspects of Joomla! as

well as some of the special work we have done and would like to promote

wider interaction on the topic. The current Hidden-tech site as

well as the new site being developed are all using Joomla!.

For more information, see:
http://www.tnrjoomla.com/index.php/Latest/Dynamic-web-site.html .

To register: email: seminar at tnrglobal.com

--