[Hidden-tech] RFP searches

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Wed Jan 2 22:52:24 EST 2008

Although I emailed Herb already, you (and some others) might like to know
the name of the super contact at Hanscom

Randall Bergmann

He is in charge of a documents office, but he is much more as he remembers
everything!

I hope he is still there and hasn't retired.

Jim Ussailis
jim at nationalwireless.com

PS The library at Hanscom is something also. In some cases it is more
complete than the UMass Phy Sci library.