[Hidden-tech] Emotional blocks in business performance

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Fri Jan 4 18:08:41 EST 2008

ussailis at shaysnet.com wrote:

> Then look at FedBizOpps. That is the on-line doc that replaced the Commerce
> Business Daily (CBD). Has all of the Federal Gov't 'opportunities,' and
> some from various states. You have to be careful about what you read here,
> much is wired, and some are kicking-the-tires stuff. I believe the price is
> 'right.'

FedBizOpps.gov is the right place... Now that I'm a federal contractor,
I get all kinds of junk email about opportunities and seminars but most
of them seem fairly bogus...

~ Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
Web, Email and Print Solutions for Future-minded Businesses
Reply to: lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.com
http://www.shopwesternmass.com