[Hidden-tech] Avaya Quick Edition Phone System

dorothy benedict dbenedict6111 at charter.net
Wed Jan 2 15:03:09 EST 2008

Hi All, I wondered if any of you were looking for a new phone system for your small office. I have an Avaya Quick Edition with 3 IP phones, a Hitachi wireless phone and all of the network equipment you would need for a small office. It is very easy to install , just plug and play.   I am asking $2100.00 for it. It has never been used . The system can grow up to 20 phones.

Please email me or call me at  508 867 6111.

Thanks , Dorothy