[Hidden-tech] Be aware of "Front-running" by Network Solutions

J. Cohen ht at westernmasswebdesign.com
Mon Feb 25 23:21:30 EST 2008

Network Solutions is domain tasting to protect customers against domain
tasters?  That is terrible...

See also this post and comments:
http://pocketseo.com/domains/7

Never search for domains or even type them into an address bar without
being ready to purchase.  ISPs are selling the "non-existent domain"
data to companies, and there may be spyware involved also.

Domain tasting is probably going to end soon though:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/30/icann_to_stamp_out_domain_tasting/