[Hidden-tech] Be aware of "Front-running" by Network Solutions

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Tue Feb 26 11:48:10 EST 2008

I just typed a nonsense name into godayy's website to see if it was
available. It said it was. Then I re-freshed my browser, and it was still
available. I then went to Network Solutions to see if it was available. It
was. Then I immediately went back to Godaddy and refreshed my browser and it
said it was NOT available. So NS are registering EVERYTHING as soon as you
enter it. Scums! I once had a website registered at NS, and it was a bear to
get it moved. They called me and wanted to ask a million questions. All I
wanted to do was get out of there.

Rikk
--
Rikk Desgres