[Hidden-tech] Sending Bulk Email

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Tue Feb 12 19:35:56 EST 2008

Constant Contact offers some of the best customer service I've ever
experienced. Real live nice people answer their phone 9-9 weekdays. There's
also a very robust data base, fast email access and a chat service. Good
pricing especially for not-for-profits.

I've been a business partner for nearly two years and have really enjoyed
working with them and turning people on to the service. I'd be happy to help
anyone interested in knowing more.

Here's a link for more information.

http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=shawenoncommunications

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com