[Hidden-tech] Sending Bulk Email

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Feb 12 09:28:47 EST 2008

Both Main Street Mail and Constant Contact are used in successful email campaigns, both regular and occasional.

Both companies are well-suited to the needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses and non-profits. Constant Contact is publicly owned, based in Waltham. Main Street Mail is operated out of Lenox Softworx and Winstanley Associates (LSW is owned by Winstanley) in Lenox, a smaller company that is closer to Hidden-Tech's membership (not that that should be a big consideration, but all things being equal, some people prefer to give business to the local company).

By the way, Winstanley is a marketing firm perhaps best-known in this region for its award-winning advertising program for the Spalding sporting goods company. I have no commercial reason for singing their praises, but I do know some of the folks there, and highly recommend them.

Ed