[Hidden-tech] Pioneer Valley Software Development Process SurveyResults

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Feb 12 15:41:12 EST 2008

Understood, and I suspect that many of these are self-employed, so the
survey might not have been directed to them. That is, one of the criteria
for completing the survey was the employment of three or more developers in
the shop; that's why I wondered about the makeup of HT.

Ed

news:200802122018.m1CKItvP018238 at sharky.deepsoft.com...