[Hidden-tech] RSS Reader

Elaine Garofoli egarofoli at sparkfirelearning.com
Mon Aug 11 11:29:14 EDT 2008

>> What RSS Reader do you use? I've tried several, but I'm wondering if I'm
>> missing a great RSS Reader out there that I haven't heard about.

Hi Jeff,
While I am not using any at the moment (I couldn¹t limit my interest to a
few sources and/or queries, and would end up with so many articles to read,
it got overwhelming. I was using Bloglines.) My understanding is that Google
Reader gets very favorable reviews from people who use it.
~Elaine

Elaine Garofoli
SparkFireLearning
14 Duxbury Lane
Amherst, MA 01002
413.256.1744
egarofoli at sparkfirelearning.com
http://www.sparkfirelearning.com

³I know what I have given you. I do not know what you have received²
    Antonio Porchia (Italian poet, 1886-1968)