[Hidden-tech] Re: RSS Readers

Jeff Hobbs jeffehobbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:04:21 EDT 2008

I've tried a bunch too, but I keep coming back to Google Reader, which is
what we finally recommend on MassLive.com:

http://masslive.com/rss/

We also tried and enjoyed NetNewsWire and FeedDemon on Mac and PC,
respectively. Both are excellent apps -- I personally find Google Reader's
approach to be the best, as I might be at any number of different computers
during the day. If you're more tied to one computer, an app like NetNewsWire
or FeedDemon might be more to your liking.

~Jeff