[Hidden-tech] RSS Reader

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Mon Aug 11 09:12:26 EDT 2008

At 12:17 PM -0400 8/9/08, Jeff Rutherford wrote:
>   ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>   ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>What RSS Reader do you use? I've tried several, but I'm wondering if
>I'm missing a great RSS Reader out there that I haven't heard about.
>
>Jeff
>
>Jeff Rutherford
>jeff at jeffrutherford.com
>413 369-4128 - phone
>http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrutherford

I don't know the name of it (my webmaster installed it)--but you can
see a handy RSS widget in action if you load
http://www.accuratewriting.com/shels.html and scroll down. If it
works for you, I can ask her what it is. I'm pretty sure it didn't
cost anything. You'll see half a dozen of my favorite blogs in there.
--

Note: I get over 300 e-mails in a typical day, not counting list
traffic. In an effort to stay sane, I'm only checking this account

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html