[Hidden-tech] Job Opening (Full Time) - Senior Systems Analyst - Northampton

Scott Remick Scott_Remick at windsorsolutions.com
Mon Aug 4 16:59:22 EDT 2008

Hi All -If you are anyone you know would be interested in working in
downtown Northampton working as a Senior Systems Analyst, please let me
know.  You can contact me directly with resumes or email your resumes to
careers at windsorsolutions.com.

Thanks!

Scott

Senior Systems Analyst

Windsor Solutions, Inc. <http://www.windsorsolutions.com/>  leads the
nation in development of custom Environmental Information Systems. Our
permanent, full-time experts provide full life-cycle development
services from our offices in Lake Oswego, Oregon and Northampton,
Massachusetts. Windsor's talented, professional information technology
teams assist progressive organizations in solving business problems and
increasing efficiency through use of proven information technology.
Windsor has built a national reputation with its clients for quality and
customer service. At Windsor, we work hard and play hard. We have an
exceptionally low employee attrition rate - testament to the caliber of
staff we employ and the culture of the organization.

We have openings for Full-Time Senior Systems Analysts in our
Northampton, Mass office. You have led small teams of at least two team
members and are competent at delegating, directing and managing the work
of others as well as completing your own. You are a highly competent
data modeler and data analyst with experience mapping, migrating and
integrating data from legacy applications into modern systems. You have
experience successfully facilitating analytical meetings and using
consensus building techniques. You are comfortable using structured
methods, and have full life cycle development experience.

Experience implementing government environmental information systems is
a definite plus.

You have outstanding communication and organizational abilities. You
have experience working with diverse groups of individuals and have
successfully completed tough assignments within agreed deadlines, using
formal project management methods. Your interpersonal skills allow you
to be diplomatic when necessary. You are self-motivated / directed and
have strong desires to expand upon your knowledge, gain responsibility
and grow into a project management role. You are willing and able to
undergo some travel.

If you think you would be a good match for this position, we'd like to
discuss the possibilities with you. Please forward your resume to
careers at windsorsolutions.com

QUALIFICATIONS

* - Mandatory skills

General Skills
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience working effectively in a team environment
* Practical consulting experience
* Experience conducting full life-cycle implementation projects
Experience working with government agencies
Experience working with regulatory environmental agencies

Management Skills
* Project leadership and reporting
* Mentorship and coaching
Some project planning and estimation experience

Analytical Skills
* Workshop facilitation
* Requirements gathering
* Business process analysis
* Data modeling
* Data analysis
* Application design
UML (minimum understanding of these principles and methodologies)
Use-cases
* SQL
* Data mapping

Scott Remick | Windsor Solutions, Inc.

181 Main Street, Suite 2 | Northampton, MA 01060
(503) 675-7833 Ext. 201 | http://www.windsorsolutions.com
<http://www.windsorsolutions.com/>