[Hidden-tech] Quicken hand-holder?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Apr 9 12:15:53 EDT 2008

I also use Quicken, and an accountant. And, I know I don't use half of Quicken's features.

One feature that I don't bother with is the Mortgage, however, because the bank provides a year-end statement that tells my what my interest was, as well as real estate tax payouts. Why bother splitting 12 transactions, when you can just enter one number on your accountant's tax notebook?
        If someone were to do a Quicken workshop here in Pittsfield, I'd most surely signup.

Hope this helps (or provides some comfort),
Ed