[Hidden-tech] Quicken hand-holder?

William Sweet williamsweet1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:48:49 EDT 2008

Thanks,

A number of people have suggested that I get an accountant instead. I'm
sorry if I wasn't clear. I already have an accountant. I still would like to
be able to track my taxable income and expenses better with Quicken, and I
know there must be a way. I haven't even figured out how to do my mortgage
in it.

So I'm looking for a Quicken coach, not an accountant.

Bill